Subject: Dibs! (2p game) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Garrett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty obvious why 'Cut in Line' would be useless in a 2 player game, but what's the reason you can't call 'Dibs!'? We think it'd be pretty fun to have it in the game! Also it's not clear whether the slicer can use this special on his turn or not. It doesn't say 'except the slicer' but just double checking.

I should add that we are using the designer preferred variant for 2 - divide into 4 sections and alternate choosing starting with the non slicer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Allers
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you are enjoying the game!

The slicer can't call dibs, otherwise they could slice it unfairly, since they know that they will get first choice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK thanks! I guess that means one player would always have an unfair advantage since as slicer you couldn't call it.

I was a bit iffy that it would work with 2 players, but it really is still fun even though a multiplayer game might be even more fun. Great game! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.