Barbara Leandri
United States
Westbrook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi
If someone could please let me know the step by step process of a birth event
I understand that you must take a birth action once per round but what happens exactly after that?
Some bonus cards involving birth seem a bit ambiguous..any help would be great!
Barbmeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Tar
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Indeed, once per round you must take a birth action. Depending on the birth tile you have selected, you will take the according ant in your reserve and place it on the birth tile over the space on your nest were there are eggs and the queen.

Then, you place the indicator of this ant on the same phase as the day/night tile. That will be your action for now. Later in the round, you'll have to move this ant. As it is a new born, it's a little less efficiAnt and it takes 1 move for it to go from the birth room to the nest #1 tile.

As for the bonus cards, they allow you to give birth to a specific type of ant even if there are no birth tiles of this type of ant remaining on the main board.

Thanks for asking this question, hope the answer helps!

Twinado2k7 wrote:
Hi
If someone could please let me know the step by step process of a birth event
I understand that you must take a birth action once per round but what happens exactly after that?
Some bonus cards involving birth seem a bit ambiguous..any help would be great!
Barbmeeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barbara Leandri
United States
Westbrook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok
So the newborn ant will move in the same round as it is born?,but is basically only able to move two spaces instead of three? Or +one more movement depending one what was spun for movement bonus?
I thought the manual suggested otherwise in regards as to when a new born can move
Thanks in advance
Barb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen McPherson
Australia
Tuggeranong
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I thought they could only move the 1 space, so this makes more sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.