Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've submitted the rules, random events and scenario setups for N: The Napoleonic Wars to White Dog Games. Jonathan Carnehl is finishing up the artwork and expects to get it to the publisher in a few days.

White Dog Games informs us that once everything is submitted, they can get the website up and working in a couple of days. (So watch this space!)

The printer will take a couple weeks, depending on his workload, before he can send a proof to White Dog. Assuming the proof is satisfactory, White Dog says they are looking at four to five weeks from submission of printer files. And Michael Kennedy at White Dog will be doing the Vassal module for the game!

As soon as the website is up, White Dog will start taking advance sales.

Woohoo!! Thank you all for your patience. We're trying to get this one right the first time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: All components are with White Dog and we're just waiting to make sure the printer approves of the components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Latest Update: Everything is now in the hands of the printer for his final review. If the proofs work out, we print!

I expect the website to go live in the next couple of days. When it does, preorders will be taken and I'll post the URL in a new thread here and on Consimworld (unless someone beats me to it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaaigh! There's a font issue with the back cover of the box -- maybe a one day delay? Cross your fingers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Hearne
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
L'audace, l'audace, toujours l'audace!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Never interrupt your publisher when he is making a mistake.

No, wait...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Evidently we're still waiting on the printer to quote us a final price, then White Dog can launch the website for pre-orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Madison
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.whitedoggames.com/n-the-napoleonic-wars

"N" has officially been published and is available for sale. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.