Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
Would it be a lot easier to understand a game if you watch and rewatch a tutorial on a game that you at least can understand half of it instead of posting a thread on that specific game forum with questions that have may been asked by other players and received the answers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Russell
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If the questipn has been asked before, just google your question and it will come up in the search answers. That's much faster than watching a playthrough if you have a specific query.

I've found many answers to game problems just by googling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
protip: When you search google, include site:boardgamegeek.com at the end of your query to find the relevant results only on this site.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
so if I wanted to know how the attacking mechanic works, I just have to google that game and specifically ask a question to google to that specific part of the game and add the BGG.com at the end to get a direct answer from this site?

would this save time from watching a tutorial video or going to that specific game forum and scroll down the forum list of all questions asked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Russell
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say yes. If you don't understand something about a game, the chances are others have had the same problem.

Instead of scrolling through rules queries for a game, just google it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.