4 Posts

Lobotomy» Forums » General

Subject: Source tokens? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Robinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Does anyone know where I can get some more hit-point/cooldown tokens? (The little red and blue tokens). There never seems to be quite enough!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe on eBay...

But you can say 1 blue token = 2 red token or something like that to count the wounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know of any source and yes - the number of red/blue tokens in the game is slightly on the low side.

It's a shame that the character cards don't have a Health Track (like the Insanity Track) so that the hp could be tracked with just a single token. Likewise for uses/durability on the items.

Some other possibilities for health/wounds are:
* to track it with something other than tokens: knitting row counters work great (and are dirt cheap) as do polyhedral dice - maybe a d12 or d20.
* Grab some of the tokens made for something like Arkham Horror or The Others. There are some nice hearts, brains and tentacles out there...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Robinson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I actually own Arkham Horror... I can see things getting re-purposed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.