Subject: Very Few Resource Components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dimitrios Seretakis
Greece
Karpenisi
Euritania
flag msg tools
I am really dissapointed that they included so few resource components. In 3 of my 6 games so far the wood supply depleted even after using the extra "+5 wood" token. Even the grain supply in one game. Maybe we are hoarders but still they should have included a dozen more in my opinion. And all our games were with 3 players, i can assume the problem magnifying with 4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
McLean
Virginia
flag msg tools
Seems common in 4 player games and sometimes in 3 player games. Only once in our 2 player games have we come close with wood running out.

I wonder how much the price would have gone up to include a few more of the +5 chits for each resource?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Scinocca
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think its very dependent on the group playing to be honest. I played with 6 players the other day and we had no issues. When I saw the extra resources that came in the 6 player expansion I thought for sure we would run out more but it was pretty OK. Only had to use 1 wheat tile
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.