Alan Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
I just bought Mansions of Madness : Suppressed Memories and I want to play it. The problem is I could find the rules but I can't find the scenarios !
I need the scenarios from Call of the Wild and Forbidden Alchemy. If you can give me a photo, PDF or just tell me from where I can download them,(scenarios, not rules) that would be greatly appreciated. Thank !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
badge
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
The app has the scenarios .... You need to adjust your setting in the app that you own that expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh. I heard the app is free so I'll just download it. Thanks !!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Johnsson
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait a minute, do you have the Second edition Core set? The app and the core set is required to play any scenario from second edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or are you trying to use Suppressed Memories with the first edition? Either way it sounds like you may have something. Little confused.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, I do. I played the app scenario and it was great ! But is there any way to get the old scenarios too ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Smith
msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes, that's right. I am trying to use Suppressed Memories with the first edition. I would buy the Call Of The Wild and Forbidden Alchemy, but I can't do it right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Unapologetic Continual Troublemaker!
mbmbmbmbmb
nezoGG wrote:
Yes, that's right. I am trying to use Suppressed Memories with the first edition. I would buy the Call Of The Wild and Forbidden Alchemy, but I can't do it right now.

You need more than the scenarios to use Suppressed Memories with the first edition, you would also need all of the Keeper cards that came with the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.