Subject: What date is release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Tin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whats the current release date for this?, bearing in mind the current shifting sands of your average KS..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
last date given was july I think..might have been updated since.but like most KS it is running late [about a year ]..so far!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last date given was August, actually.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Tin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glic2003 wrote:
The last date given was August, actually.

ahh those shifting sands ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
july/august whats a month in the ever increasing dates in Ks world!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mauro pane
United Kingdom
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Back in one of our updates we have communicated Ludofact would finish production in August, that means shipping will begin soon after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Tin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MauroP wrote:
Back in one of our updates we have communicated Ludofact would finish production in August, that means shipping will begin soon after.

Be nice to have it for xmas, Hate turkey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Mcgee
United States
Vermont
flag msg tools
MauroP wrote:

After august? Fuck, I was hoping it would ship in time for Gen Con, (Gen Con is the largest and oldest tabletop game convention in America) which is August 17-20. I understand it's not in your control, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
deekerston schweddy
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
MauroP wrote:

No way this is happening. Hate to be a Debbie Downer. 6 months to a year. Mark my words....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
deekerston wrote:
MauroP wrote:

No way this is happening. Hate to be a Debbie Downer. 6 months to a year. Mark my words....
I am beginning to think that part in bold is just not true.

I doubt anyone is happy at the delays, they happen a lot with KS games, especially those with figures. I have not played them all, but I really like Conan and Myth. I even enjoyed first edition Rum and Bones (have not gotten to play Second Tide yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Price
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
deekerston wrote:
MauroP wrote:

You're spamming. But have you considered you're not that far off the estimate? (And an estimate they provided, what, six months ago? So you've got six more months of info on this current estimate?)

Let's see, if production does finish in August, and we'll say the end of August, that means packing starts in September, shipping from factory late September, which means backers would receive their games about 6-8 weeks after, so call it November. That means five or maybe six months from now.

So your estimate starts where the current one ends and tacks on the possibility of may be another six months.

You may very well be right on the longer end. But you're coming across as a very hostile with a prediction that isn't really different when you finally account for the rest of the variables. According to this thread, it's not "delivery in August", it's "finish production in August". And made how long ago? We'll see what happens, but for now, we're close enough on time. Slip a month? Sure. That puts it right at your six month estimate. Probably likely. Slip seven months to hit your 12 month guess? Still possible. But taking such an aggressive and annoying stance isn't going to help anyway. Putting out your case as a discussion or educated guess for the information of others would have gotten you a lot more credit and less... opposition. Especially when we "mark your words" when they match up with the estimate already given...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Germany
Dresden
Saxony
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ludofact did Dark Souls finished packing mid of April and delivered end of it until May.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ressless wrote:
Ludofact did Dark Souls finished packing mid of April and delivered end of it until May.
and......got the game out roughly on time! [admittedly only part of it but it was still out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.