5 Posts

Burgle Bros.» Forums » Rules

Subject: Guard moves after EACH player turn or after ALL player turns? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
LittleBlueCubes
msg tools
mb
Sorry. I know this is a basic question. But this bugs me! Played the first game. Moved the guard after ALL players moved. The game was an awesome experience but not sure if we played correctly. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LittleBlueCubes
msg tools
mb
Just watched the GameNight episode again and found out that the guard moves after EVERY player turn! I've seen this episode before but didn't quite notice/remember this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup it's each. Guard control is key to winning this game. A little luck helps too

"Ok I'm using my last action to move into this corner without peeking so the guard won't hit me since I'm all out of Stealth tokens. Wait, what's Deadbolt do again?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes you want to move a character to a different floor to avoid one of the others being discovered - because the guard on the floor they end on is the one who moves.

Definitely the move is after each character goes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Susan
United States
Mesa
Arizona
flag msg tools
www.Meetup.com/ArizonaGames
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fortheloveofdice wrote:
Sometimes you want to move a character to a different floor to avoid one of the others being discovered - because the guard on the floor they end on is the one who moves.

Definitely the move is after each character goes.

^this

Spreading out between the different floors is key. And often times you get one player stuck on a floor unable to move up or he'll end up causing guard to catch another player. Not super sexy for them but it's hard being successful burglars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.