Subject: Mission 4 - The horde - Closing with a prone hero ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mirlitho -
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When a hero with planks on a spawn point lies prone because of zombies spawning from there, is the spawn point really closed at the end of the turn ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
the spawn point would be closed as soon as you step onto it, so yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
Sorry, I'm struggling with how that would happen. You finish your turn on the spawn point and the point is then closed. This would happen before the zombies spawn from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirlitho -
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. But that would need a small correction in the mission text because it says : 'To close a spawn point, simply finish your turn on the spawn point square...'. You should switch to '... simply finish the hero move phase on the spawn point square...' instead beacause the end of the turn is after the infected spawn phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert butler
msg tools
designer
publisher
mb
It makes no difference as the infected units can't move through squares containing heroes, only other infected "Charging infected will move through squares containing other infected units" (page 9) being stood on the spawn point would block entry from there anyway. This is why you are not normally allowed to finish your turn on a spawn point "Heroes may not finish their turn on a square containing an enemy spawn point" (page 4)

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirlitho -
France
Nantes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah OK, I had missed that.

That made the mission more difficult but not impossible, as I wrongly got my heroes overrunned twice on a spawn point...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.