Allan Jørgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If they can't it rules out any chance of fleeing the scene when facing impossible odds. That is a bit of a shame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Greasygeek wrote:
If they can't it rules out any chance of fleeing the scene when facing impossible odds. That is a bit of a shame.

All the heroes need to be on the stairs. This is true when changing floor levels or visiting Cinderfell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Jørgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks. Think I might houserule that to: heroes left in the dungeon is gone forever. The party might have survived but those players that lost their hero in the dungeon will have to pick another hero.

Think its a shame if their can be not last minute escapes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
Greasygeek wrote:
Thanks. Think I might houserule that to: heroes left in the dungeon is gone forever. The party might have survived but those players that lost their hero in the dungeon will have to pick another hero.

Think its a shame if their can be not last minute escapes.

I see why the rule is the way it is - it would be quite easy for one hero to run away and "save the day" if all of the other heroes died. But I quite like your idea.

I was already thinking of making it so that after a TPK the heroes would need to pick fresh heroes (it would be a good way to make use of them all).

I think that anyone who runs away should also lose all their renown. Seems only fair for leaving a friend to die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.