Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Stolarczyk
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys
I have some doubts regarding timing in Covenant:
1. District phase - if I play from hand a suspect card of which copy is already revealed on the table - do I automatically take it (citizen) and place it in my district? What about abilities - do they trigger?
2. Inquest phase - considering point 1. above - is it possible to get a second card during this phase?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oscar Arévalo
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi! The answers are:

1) When anybody play one suspect card, if its copy of citizen is already revealed, the player take the card and put in his district. The abilities only trigger when you play the card.
2) Yes, always when a suspect card comes into play or when a citizen card is revealed, if the copy is in play, you take the card(s) (for example, if you play one card can reveal two or more unrevealed cards, if anyone of the cards are played, the players take all the cards revealed if it has the copy in play)

Sorry about this problem, the rulebook should explain the rule better.

Thank you for playing, if you have more questions, please, write all of them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.