Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Target for Today» Forums » General

Subject: Rules posted? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, would it be possible for Randy or Steven to post the rules? Even if they are not quite finished yet? I would love to read up on the rules and be ready for any play by forum games that someone starts (Hint, hint laugh ).

TIA!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Monson
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
For over 40 years I've been enjoying gaming with great people.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Luftwaffe Flak wrote:
Out of curiosity, would it be possible for Randy or Steven to post the rules? Even if they are not quite finished yet? I would love to read up on the rules and be ready for any play by forum games that someone starts (Hint, hint laugh ).

TIA!

+1

I made the payment, it would be nice to hear some news or even "see the rule book".

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony M
msg tools
mbmbmb
No pages from the rule book, no discussion, no questions answered, no AARs from playtesters, no nothing. It's frustrating.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony M wrote:
No pages from the rule book, no discussion, no questions answered, no AARs from playtesters, no nothing. It's frustrating.


Legion Wargames LLC is a company with one employee.

Questions regarding many Legion Wargames LLC games are currently being discussed here: Legion Wargames
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony
Australia
Adelaide
flag msg tools
Steven K Dixon has posted rules on his web page

http://www.stevenkdixon.com/extras.htm
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt A.
United States
Willoughby
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
mudcake wrote:
Steven K Dixon has posted rules on his web page

http://www.stevenkdixon.com/extras.htm


That's great. Thanks for the heads-up.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt A.
United States
Willoughby
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
After reading through the rules I'm pretty stoked for this game. Having not played any of its predecessors the mechanics are all new for me. Looks like it's going to be fun.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.