Popular Tags: [View All]
Rachael
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played a game last night with my boyfriend that we won in about 15 minutes. I was first player and hit the win condition about halfway through my first turn. The rest of my turn and all of his was then a scramble to get our personal objectives and not screw anything up to lose the win before getting to the check objective step. It was all due to the random alignment of objective and a crossroads card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kapish
United States
Brunswick
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Total unplayed games in my collection: 4
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Illinois
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this happen just this past week. I really feel like that card shouldn't exist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does say, "Time: Short". ;-)

But I would think for most people, this would be Quickest Loss. How in the world could you satisfy all of your Secret Objectives in that short amount of time??

If you remember, what were each of your secret objectives? And how did you satisfy them so quickly?

Also, if someone is a Betrayer, they would hate for this scenario to happen. An immediate loss for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rachael
United States
Williamsburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was just two of us and we were playing full co-op rather than the prisoner dilemma variant or anything where there could be a traitor. My objective was 4 cards in hand with different icons. I had three when the crossroad card told us we'd basically won so I used my last action to search and got a fourth card. My boyfriend needed a gun and a tool in hand and two barricades at a non colony location. He had a tool starter item so spent his turn searching the police station for the gun then built barricades there. We both got lucky getting the card we needed in one search.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.