Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Quests of Valeria» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bonus actions from Hire power & quest rewards, game ending condition rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lel dude
msg tools
1) When a citizen is hired or a quest is completed, there are bonus actions granted

Does the player have a choice to NOT use the bonus actions? or is it compulsory to use the bonus actions?

For example, I already have a reserved quest. Then I gained a bonus action of "reserve". I do not want to lose my current reserved quest, can I ignore this free "reserve" bonus action?

2) "All players take an equal number of turns". So if im playing a 4 player game with the first player being player A and game order going from player A>B>C>D, then player D finishes his 5th quest on his turn. Does that mean the game immediately ends with player A,B,C not being able to take another turn?

Many thanks for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Qunell
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes for both.

The bonus actions are optional and in your example all players have had an equal number of turns thus the game is over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mendes
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
leldude wrote:
1) When a citizen is hired or a quest is completed, there are bonus actions granted

Does the player have a choice to NOT use the bonus actions? or is it compulsory to use the bonus actions?

For example, I already have a reserved quest. Then I gained a bonus action of "reserve". I do not want to lose my current reserved quest, can I ignore this free "reserve" bonus action?

All bonus actions are optional, so you could keep your reserve.

leldude wrote:

2) "All players take an equal number of turns". So if im playing a 4 player game with the first player being player A and game order going from player A>B>C>D, then player D finishes his 5th quest on his turn. Does that mean the game immediately ends with player A,B,C not being able to take another turn?

Yes, that's exactly what would happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.