Subject: Dark Master Kit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Tin
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, just completed on the pledge manager (may have to pop back in for some dice) , anybody put in for the dark master kit?, I will be playing solo..(so would I use it?) Or do we think we should get in now. escpecially knowing how things jump in price afetr the wave 1. Im thinking maybe scope for fan made missions ect.. thoughts?..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
++++ ++++
Greece
flag msg tools
.. is here!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're useful to be used as spares or for custom (>1 player) missions. Otherwise, there's absolutely no point getting them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman L.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they are not to be used in the current game, so you would not need them for solo play. Using them would break the current game's balance. If you want to use them for your own custom quests that is fine, but it is up to you to figure out the 'balance,' if any. They are more a creative supplement than a gameplay requirement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lets hope we get the game soon..i think the given date is july?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Sherwood
msg tools
adamtin wrote:
Ok, just completed on the pledge manager (may have to pop back in for some dice) , anybody put in for the dark master kit?, I will be playing solo..(so would I use it?) Or do we think we should get in now. escpecially knowing how things jump in price afetr the wave 1. Im thinking maybe scope for fan made missions ect.. thoughts?..

Did you end up getting it? Just curious

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.