Popular Tags: [View All]
W M
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi:

This seems interesting, but I cannot find the game. Will there be a reprint of this? Maybe a Kickstarter?

If it will not be reprinted, where can I find a copy of this game? I would like to buy a copy of it, but do not want to be gouged.

I checked with Game Crafter. They have the expansion for it but they does not have a copy of the base game nor are they producing it. It is a shame that this is not available, as this games seems much more interesting than the other Founding Fathers game.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
WLMIV wrote:
Hi:

This seems interesting, but I cannot find the game. Will there be a reprint of this? Maybe a Kickstarter?

If it will not be reprinted, where can I find a copy of this game? I would like to buy a copy of it, but do not want to be gouged.

I checked with Game Crafter. They have the expansion for it but they does not have a copy of the base game nor are they producing it. It is a shame that this is not available, as this games seems much more interesting than the other Founding Fathers game.

Thank you.

Here's the link to the base game on Game Crafter:

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/founding-fathers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
For future readers of this thread, this game is "print on deman" -- go to the above link, order the game, they print it, package it, and ship it to you.

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/founding-fathers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.