Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Dinosaur Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: rulebook ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny P
Canada
Dollard des ormeux
Quebec
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmb
is there a ruleboook going to be posted soon ?
i dont back games that dont have rules available
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carter Rezac
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MeepleXP wrote:
is there a ruleboook going to be posted soon ?
i dont back games that dont have rules available

On the KS page click a little below the rule book it is hidden
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ctr100 wrote:
MeepleXP wrote:
is there a ruleboook going to be posted soon ?
i dont back games that dont have rules available

On the KS page click a little below the rule book it is hidden


Is that up to date though? I was under the impression there were changes and things missing from it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
Bath
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No massive changes, just rewording some of the rules for clarity and to reformat some of the examples.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United States
Manteca
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
scoresfilm wrote:
No massive changes, just rewording some of the rules for clarity and to reformat some of the examples.


Thanks for the info, Just noticed in one of the last updates it says: Rule changes not in the draft rule book you should play with: ...It then lists 2 Rules. So are these the only things not complete that should be accounted for? Also, you mention some clarity changes; will we see an updated rule book with these by the end of KS or is that not likely? I Just trying to get the best possible true to form experience of the game since I will 100% be deciding to back the game based on how the Tabletopia play experience goes. Thanks again!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.