Subject: delivery question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
filip de maesschalck
Belgium
lokeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When someone picks a row in a 4 player game, is it correct that you have only 4 'turns' in clockwise order to try to fill the row completely? If the row is filled completely the one who chose the row gets the bonus, if the row is not filled completely, the one with one horse less chooses an new row to fill?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
The process is that one player chooses a row and fills it as much as they can/want.

Then, all other players in clockwise order get a chance to fill it.

If the row is then filled, the initial player who chose the row, gets the bonus.

Then, that row is "over" even if not completed. And play then passes to the player with the next number of horses.

Hope that helps. If not, let me know.

Paul
CGE Rules guy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
filip de maesschalck
Belgium
lokeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So each player has ONE chance to fill the row with more cubes, even completing it?

Thanks for the quick answer. I played the game yesterday for the first time but 'sensed' that we were doing something round. We kept going clockwise around the table untill the row was filled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if I remember correctly, each player MUST try to fill it as much as they possibly can with the cubes they have.

So, there is no need to keep going round and round until it is full.

So, player 1 chooses a row and then must fill it as much as they can.
If not full, go to player 2, they must fill it as much as they can.
Etc for all other players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
filip de maesschalck
Belgium
lokeren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clear. tnx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.