Space Infantry» Forums » Rules

Subject: Increasing atributes and promotion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mario
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still learning the game and play single missions.
Is increasing atributes and promotion Basic Units to Veteran meant for single mission or just for campaign?

How far am I supposed to go in increasing atributes? Does it makes even sense for single missions? Don't they become child's play in course of time?

What was the intention of this aspect? I don't get this. Some explanation would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Increasing the Unit attributes, adding talents and promoting to Veteran is one key element of the Campaign Game.

During a Campaign play, the game difficulty increases when the Alert Level raises to level 2 and 3: your progression is then a critical factor to proceed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Gottardo. I do understand that it is important element for campaign game.
My question was more about single missions.
So rule book page 12. chapter 7.Mission Debriefing is meant to be for campign game only?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gottardo Zancani
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you can play a sequence of scenarios even outside the campaign game (for example playing only the Space Missions), the Mission Debriefing makes possible to improve your Units even outside a full campaign game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zak965 wrote:
Since you can play a sequence of scenarios even outside the campaign game (for example playing only the Space Missions), the Mission Debriefing makes possible to improve your Units even outside a full campaign game.

OK, something like my own campaign which I can create. That make sence. So many varieties in this game. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.