Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott McKay
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
From the rules for Ladies:

"These mixes-type Activity cards are not subject to the restriction that an action can be modified by only one cube at a time. It is also possible to use a cube from another Activity card to improve the activation of Mixed-type cards."

I'm assuming that they are still subject to the restriction of being modified by only one cube from another card. So I can use a cube from a delayed effect card to modify the dice used to activate a mixed card to spend 3 cubes. But I still can't use 2 modifying cubes from other cards...

Also, just for interest, is there any historical reference for the Herbalist card? Is it meant to be like a healer after a battle? Or were there some druidish potions used when monks were forced to fight? Were there circumstances when members of clergy were expected to defend the city?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
You'll Never Walk Alone
mbmbmbmbmb
Admin, please move this to the "Ladies" expansion rules forum. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott McKay
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
Oops. Had 2 windows open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.