Popular Tags: [View All]
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IDK what made me think of this but I was just wondering if that would be a "thing".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Boeren
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Doubtful. Singles for LCGs have always been extremely slim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd guess zero. The entire packs aren't expensive, there isn't any uncertainty in what you're getting, and it's extremely easy to create a proxy of something if you want more copies. None of this is tournament.

I can't imagine any single even being worth postage. You could maybe resell packs for a few bucks profit to people who missed them. But individual cards? Not worth considering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jon songvoll
Norway
Sandefjord
Vestfold
flag msg tools
badge
Besøk JonSpillerSpill.no
mbmbmbmb
There are some singles on eBay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauli Vinni
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eventually some promos too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I doubt the financials would make much sense. Netrunner had a little market because cards like Desperado were great and rare. So you could charge a high premium for it. That rarity and demand doesn't really exist so much for AH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hopkins
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If we get alt art cards from some kind of OP then I wouldn't be surprised to see those traded/sold. As it is, there is no card rarity, so 2 cores and 1 of each expansion is enough to get you literally all the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Clearihue
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The resale could be in the form of Encounter sets for the purpose of pre-constructing all the scenarios.

I could also see a slim market for certain cards from the packs if you felt that you needed that flexibility to have 2 copies of a great card and have 2 investigators from the same class running through a campaign.

I don't think that will reflect the experience for a majority of players so I think the demand would probably be very low and not that lucrative of a business.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B.D. Flory
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I'm considering buying an additional core set with each cycle so I can store each campaign in its own long box. I looked at singles a while back when someone posted a link to an online retailer that was selling core singles, but at their prices, I would've paid more than just buying another box new.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
bd flory wrote:
at their prices, I would've paid more than just buying another box new.

Yeah, this will always be the case. Half the cards are encounter cards, then there are the tokens. There's less resale value for that. You're not going to save money on not buying a full core, unless the seller got a pile of boxes which dropped off a delivery truck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim N
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
killerjoe1962 wrote:
IDK what made me think of this but I was just wondering if that would be a "thing".

I have the very rare and elusive Lita Chandler available to the highest offer...(joking)Well it's really not that type of game because of all the reasons stated by others above. Core sets are hard to find right now but the reprint is shipping as per FFG web site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.