Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: April Delivery? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Its says on the Facebook page that we will be getting it in april is that still on?..hasn't been any news for last 2 weeks or so?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
I heard your copy was going to be delivered sometime next year. Everyone else should be getting theirs toward the end of April/beginning of May with retail sales starting sometime in May after kickstarter copies have shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Costa
Portugal
Carcavelos
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
snore

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barrett
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
cormor321 wrote:
I heard your copy was going to be delivered sometime next year. Everyone else should be getting theirs toward the end of April/beginning of May with retail sales starting sometime in May after kickstarter copies have shipped.

I heard CSI is shipping copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baramon
msg tools
cormor321 wrote:

LMAO but seriously anyone complaining check Innovation Deluxe a card game late almost by a year already. I'm getting it because it's a great game and this one will be too. Ares & Gremlins are great combo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew.. Weekly subliminal whine post quota fulfilled. I was worried there for a while as we were nearing the end of the week and a new thread was nowhere to be found... robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Cost
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He's likely a Leeds United fan as well...Uff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
geocost wrote:
He's likely a Leeds United fan as well...Uff!
i take GREAT EXCEPTION at being called a leeds fan [throws up violently]angry.

just asking a simple question.as theres no further info on KS/ or facebook sites about shipping it yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
Its says on the Facebook page that we will be getting it in april is that still on?..hasn't been any news for last 2 weeks or so?

Gary, Gary, Gary... I had such high hopes for you. Remember the times when you actually managed to keep your word and not complain for an extended period of time? When we were joking around with Simone? When you did that winking smiley post people actually UPVOTED? And here we are again. Same old Gary. It's a shame...

But since you asked, there's a bit newer post from March 8th (so 10 days before your initial post in this thread) in the KS comments section.

So yes, everything is still on track. I'm wondering how often you'd like to hear that the delivery date hasn't changed? If two weeks isn't good enough, what is? Weekly? Daily? Every 42 minutes (because 42 is the answer to everything)?

Relax man, we're almost there. If you take a really, really deep breath you can almost smell the stale dungeon air and the blood of vanquished foes.

Regards, Gorkar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorkar wrote:
tootz wrote:

Gary, Gary, Gary... I had such high hopes for you. Remember the times when you actually managed to keep your word and not complain for an extended period of time? When we were joking around with Simone? When you did that winking smiley post people actually UPVOTED? And here we are again. Same old Gary. It's a shame...

But since you asked, there's a bit newer post from March 8th (so 10 days before your initial post in this thread) in the KS comments section.

So yes, everything is still on track. I'm wondering how often you'd like to hear that the delivery date hasn't changed? If two weeks isn't good enough, what is? Weekly? Daily? Every 42 minutes (because 42 is the answer to everything)?

Relax man, we're almost there. If you take a really, really deep breath you can almost smell the stale dungeon air and the blood of vanquished foes.

Regards, Gorkar
Hi,Gorka.

thanks for the info..thats all I was asking yes,i think your right there is a smell of vanquished foes in the air.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Bolles
United States
Brentwood
California
flag msg tools
"Yeah, yeah...I know...y-you're Bane. But you...I think you...forgot...
badge
...I'm Batman!"
mbmbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:

Best comment ever ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did they say if it was on the boat? I feel like it would have to be on the boat by now for an April delivery. Sometimes you can even track the boat as it trundles the high seas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod
msg tools
Unfortunately, they haven't. I highly doubt an actual April release and would assume it will hit our doorstep around June, or July. This pisses me off as I'll start medical school in July and won't be able to touch the game for the next 4-6 years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rodnguyen wrote:
Unfortunately, they haven't. I highly doubt an actual April release and would assume it will hit our doorstep around June, or July. This pisses me off as I'll start medical school in July and won't be able to touch the game for the next 4-6 years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rodnguyen wrote:

You just accomplished the hidden objective of this thread. Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jez Dedman
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rodnguyen wrote:

Wow, Medical School is intense. No weekends or summers off? No hazy autumn evenings sat around with your student mates doing nothing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Slumpy wrote:
rodnguyen wrote:

Wow, Medical School is intense. No weekends or summers off? No hazy autumn evenings sat around with your student mates doing nothing?

Life has never been harder than when I was a student. True story.

Regards, Gorkar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.