1 , 2  Next »   | 

Arcadia Quest: Inferno» Forums » General

Subject: Are Kickstarter Backers Receiving Full Pledges? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Cather
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm one of the unlucky few who pledged on time and filled my survey out on time, but haven't received my game or a shipping number yet, so all I have to go on is Kickstarter comments...

Are backers receiving full pledges or will there be more shipments in the future? I've read comments on Kickstarter of people only receiving the base game and not any of the add-ons like pets or dragons.

I'm just curious...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Rosa
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
badge
From the Dungeons and Dragons 80's cartoon. If only it was remade...
mbmbmbmbmb
I also got nothing so far, so...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Michael F
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I'm in the US and got my full pledge (base, "hell of a box," expansions). It arrived last week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Cather
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
scenedance wrote:
I'm in the US and got my full pledge (base, "hell of a box," expansions). It arrived last week.

Good to hear! I'm keeping hope alive!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received everything I ordered.
One of everything that was not available before inferno.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
Flevoland
flag msg tools
badge
Blood Rage fan - Raven Clan - FOR THE GLORY!
mbmbmbmbmb
I received one part of my pledge, about 70% of it.

A few days ago I received notification that the other part is on its way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron F
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my full pledge (base pledge - AQ:I, Poison Dragon, HOAB, WLL) on Friday. Southern California.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Kelly
United States
Twentynine Palms
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try signing up for FedEx's delivery notification. You'll get info long before CMON tells you it's coming. Mine is (hopefully) arriving Wednesday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Frigerio
United States
Antelope
California
flag msg tools
|*...******...*|
badge
HEEEEEEEEEELLLP MEEEEEEEEEE..AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in california, and I received my fed ex tracking numbers yesterday. I am also a very late pledger (april last year)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still nothing here in NY. Nothing from CMoN, nothing from any of the major shipping companies (i get updates from them directly since they usually send out the updates a week before CMoN does).

Frustrating to invest several hundred dollars into a project only to get next to no updates from the company running it. It seems to be the normal way that CMoN does things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Christopher
United States
North Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Western NY and I've had my full pledge for 2-3 weeks now..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Cather
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ender02 wrote:
Still nothing here in NY. Nothing from CMoN, nothing from any of the major shipping companies (i get updates from them directly since they usually send out the updates a week before CMoN does).

Frustrating to invest several hundred dollars into a project only to get next to no updates from the company running it. It seems to be the normal way that CMoN does things.

I get alerts from FedEx and UPS if I have a shipment coming, too, and both are showing nothing is on it's way.

I'm also in NY.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
TX. I've gotten base game, but nothing else. No shipping notice either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My massmora and inferno pledges shipped through "one stop mailing".

I think OSM picks up a truckload of packages and then takes them back to their distribution center and breaks them down to send them off to an OSM terminal close to the destination. Then OSM gives the package to the USPS, who delivers it to the customer.

It's like FedEx smart post, but harder for the customer to track.

They didn't show up in "my usps" until they were one "business day" away from delivering.

Good luck guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Cather
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
bigblock75 wrote:
My massmora and inferno pledges shipped through "one stop mailing".

I think OSM picks up a truckload of packages and then takes them back to their distribution center and breaks them down to send them off to an OSM terminal close to the destination. Then OSM gives the package to the USPS, who delivers it to the customer.

It's like FedEx smart post, but harder for the customer to track.

They didn't show up in "my usps" until they were one "business day" away from delivering.

Good luck guys!

Oh wow. That sounds much more complex than I figured.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mighty Jack
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my 3 boxes Thursday. One big box had the Inferno content, one box had the original game and BtG, third box had all the dragons and heroes. All arrived together via Fed Ex. My stuff must have been in the customs delayed container. Normal pledge from Texas.

Just hang in there, I got my notifications direct from Fed Ex, CMON still doesn't show tracking info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Rosa
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is where I am worried. If it gets taxed when it gets to Brazil, which it will, it gets held by the post office and I have to go pick it up there. However, if the notification does not get to me and it is there for 20 days, then it gets sent back and it will be a nightmare to get it again. Therefore, if I could get a tracking number, it would make life much easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked my FedEx delivery manager today and see that I have two labels created by CMON which are expected to ship today and arrive next Tuesday. I'm not sure if both are AQ:I or if one of them is for Rum & Bones: Second Wave, but one of the two is over 25 lbs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in Jax

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Cather
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
After receiving an e-mail yesterday morning saying CMOn hadn't processed my order for shipping yet and didn't know when they would, I received a FedEx alert saying I'm getting my packages on Thursday. So, finally!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Winters
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Manhattan, on time pledge. Nothing from C'mon or FedEx.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nor Cal, got Fedex notifications yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davi Rosa
Brazil
Brasília
DF
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got my tracking numbers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still nothing near Philadelphia, PA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gaastra
United States
Redlands
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got part of my pledge very early on (mid/late February) but Pets and a few other odds (some of the dragons, for instance, but not all) and ends were missing, though the packing slip said everything was included. Sent a mail to them, and was told to wait till mid-March and ask again.

I gave them the whole of March.

Fast forward to this weekend, still nothing on that, so a quick support email to CMoN.

According to a mail I just received from them, I'll be getting the rest as a parts replacement request sometime in the future. Sounds to me as if that portion of the pledge was lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.