Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Recharging monsters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Kaylor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a question about rulings.

Bought the summoner deck and am playing Zetha. One of her innates is "at the start of your turn, you may draw a random monster from the box". She also has the ability via her Cohort Ahtez "...If you would fail this (combat) check, you may recharge a card to reroll 1 dice..."

Question here is, is there anything forbidding me from recharging that monster card? It seems a little broken to be able to essentially heal yourself for 1 when you fail a combat, and have the potential to draw a monster from your deck that can then be used later as a resource.

Thematically I guess it works since she's a summoner, and there isn't anything that says you have to discard that monster at the end of the turn so it's definitely feasible to have more than one monster in your hand. Just wanted to double check that I wasn't missing anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A card is a card, whether it is a monster, a weapon, or a spell. So, you can use it that way if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kaylor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, that's what I was thinking. Appreciate the quick response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.