Subject: Never got invitation to late pledge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lukas J.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I requested a late pledge weeks ago and was under the impression that all regular backers would be handled before I'd get an invite. Now I've read that a) a lot of late backers got their invitation and b) the pledge manager is closing down next week for everybody, so it seems something went wrong. I tried to re-apply yesterday, using a different email address to eliminate a possible error source, but still didn't receive an invite yet (I mean, it wasn't supposed to be some kind of lottery, was it?). I already contacted KD's support team and got an automatic confirmation, but no real answer yet. So there. No idea what to do. I really want to give them tons of cash, but I'm afraid I will not have access to the pledge manager before it closes down. :-/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
The late backer invites went out a couple days after the backer invites. You probably should have contacted them weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Try contacting Backerkit support to see if you have been set up. Otherwise, I hope KD support gets back to you on Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cori Chan
United Kingdom
ShauKiWan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is any of your friends is a backer? You can ask them to ask those add-one to his/her order instead of as it's too late now to order yourself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The pledge manager is open until March 23rd, but time is definitely running out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angela Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
I have a 2nd email address that got an invite that isn't being used if you got desperate enough, although that would require you trusting a random BGG user, that being said my main email I actually used a late pledge on pledged for $1600 so I got everything I was after already

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Bond
United States
Gulfport
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can still request late pledges on the Kickstarter page. Maybe send another request there and see if that works? Could always try the backerkit page for it as well: https://kingdom-death-monster.backerkit.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Rougy
France
flag msg tools
You've maybe already done it but also check your spam folder (for exemple last KD:M newsletter was in mine for an unknown reason).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wikiro Trio
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Limited number of entries. To replace the post campaign drops most likely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
They didn't say anything about limiting the number. Did you see that posted somewhere?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
amyotheramy wrote:
They didn't say anything about limiting the number. Did you see that posted somewhere?

No, entirely it's made up. Spam filter or typo are the most likely issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas J.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
All was well in the end. After mailing with support, I received a Late Pledge Invite yesterday evening. Too bad pledges like Ancient Gold Lantern are no longer available, but at least I'll get the game.
Thanks to everybody for your help. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Silveira
Brazil
Ribeirão Preto
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lari wrote:
All was well in the end. After mailing with support, I received a Late Pledge Invite yesterday evening. Too bad pledges like Ancient Gold Lantern are no longer available, but at least I'll get the game.
Thanks to everybody for your help. :-)

Nice!

I was cheering for you! Everyone deserves to be a happy poor man (or woman).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.