United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
Everything is awesome!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm finding it really difficult to search for some Legendary stuff I want, so I figured I would put a post on here and see if anyone can help.

WANTS -

Marvel Legendary 3D Full Set - Including 3 alt art hero sets (Black Widow, Hulk and Deadpool), 2 new heroes (Howard and Man-Thing), 2 Villain sets (Circus of Crime and Spider-Slayers), and 5 Bystanders (Photographer, Double Agent, Bulldozer Driver, Fortune Teller and Stan Lee). Which I believe makes 95 cards total.

Mysterio Promos - Black & White alt art. 4 Total.
Venom Promos - Black & White alt art. 4 Total.
(On Mysterio and Venom I just want to at least get 1 of each promo, and I think they did 4 for each character).

En Sabah Nur Promo

HAVE -

Money, Geek Gold, Games. Obviously cold hard cash is the easiest, but I'm open to trades including Geek Gold and/or games etc.

If anyone can help I will massively appreciate it.

UPDATE - I now have the En Sabah Nur Promo
Still on the hunt for the others. Thanks to all the help and advice so far from everyone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Berzley
United States
Houghton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen full sets on Ebay for roughly $70USD - I'm sure some EU sellers would be selling for similar.

Anyone know why the 3D cards/set aren't listed on BGG? It would make finding trades a lot easier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Mitchell
Australia
flag msg tools
berzley wrote:
I've seen full sets on Ebay for roughly $70USD - I'm sure some EU sellers would be selling for similar.

Anyone know why the 3D cards/set aren't listed on BGG? It would make finding trades a lot easier.

I tried listing the 3D legendary cards but there is not exact product name for them so you can't list them which was really annoying.

It is also probably why my sales thread never got deleted
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Mitchell
Australia
flag msg tools
sonichydra wrote:
Hi all,

I'm finding it really difficult to search for some Legendary stuff I want, so I figured I would put a post on here and see if anyone can help.

WANTS -

Marvel Legendary 3D Full Set - Including 3 alt art hero sets (Black Widow, Hulk and Deadpool), 2 new heroes (Howard and Man-Thing), 2 Villain sets (Circus of Crime and Spider-Slayers), and 5 Bystanders (Photographer, Double Agent, Bulldozer Driver, Fortune Teller and Stan Lee). Which I believe makes 95 cards total.

Mysterio Promos - Black & White alt art. 4 Total.
Venom Promos - Black & White alt art. 4 Total.
(On Mysterio and Venom I just want to at least get 1 of each promo, and I think they did 4 for each character).

En Sabah Nur Promo - Ideally I want the Dice Tower Con one that has their logo on the bottom left.

HAVE -

Money, Geek Gold, Games. Obviously cold hard cash is the easiest, but I'm open to trades including Geek Gold and/or games etc.

If anyone can help I will massively appreciate it.

I still have complete playsets of Howard, Widow and Deadpool but if you want the full 95 cards eBay is your best bet

Luckily flooding the market has driven the price down a bit. Photographer is the only real pain in the butt card to track down especially if you want 3 of them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sorren Day
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
Everything is awesome!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies everyone.

Yeah the fact that the majority of the promos don't have a BGG entry makes finding them for sale on here very difficult.

Thanks Alex, yeah I'm still holding out to try and get a full 95 card set rather than piece by piece, but if I have no luck I might have to just bite the bullet and get whatever I can, whenever I can.

There are a couple of sellers on ebay selling full sets, but the postage is quite expensive as they are shipping from US. I was hoping to find someone this side of the pond ideally before resorting to buying from the states.

The ones that seem to never come up though are the Venom, Mysterio, and En Sabah Nur promos. Were they super limited quantity or something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy H

Renton
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think all 3 of those were pretty limited in how they were distributed. I got an En Sabah Nur by sponsoring The Dice Tower (before they were Kickstarting) for a stack of promos. And I think that the black & whites were just one year at Gen Con, so I've resigned myself to not getting them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sorren Day
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
Everything is awesome!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darthjer wrote:
I think all 3 of those were pretty limited in how they were distributed. I got an En Sabah Nur by sponsoring The Dice Tower (before they were Kickstarting) for a stack of promos. And I think that the black & whites were just one year at Gen Con, so I've resigned myself to not getting them.

Thanks for the info, looks like I will just have to keep an eye out and see if someone eventually does put them up on ebay or something, but I wont hold my breath.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sanner
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a full set of the 95 cards from Marvel 3d on ebay at the moment for $76 IIRC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So there's also this thread, which I would say is the preferred thread for acquiring Marvel 3D cards:
"Marvel 3D" Legendary Singles Trading Thread
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.