Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The designer has updated the campaign with new stretch goals and has successfully funded the game. More cards to be unlocked now!

Looking forward to this one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Potter
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
When in doubt, play a game.
badge
Kazoodoo...think voodoo witch playing a kazoo.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Steve!
We have some great new unlocks just around the corner. Come check it out!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kazoodoogames/glyph-1?r...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MAP
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. But I'm seeing that packs with the Seer Champion are no longer available? Why is that?

I would like to fund because this game seems intriguing, but there are two different versions of the collector's edition and two of the regular edition. It seems options without the Seer Champion are inferior in all respects.

Since stretch goals are being met I would suspect that more will be added into some packs. Should I wait until the last day before pledging?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Potter
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
When in doubt, play a game.
badge
Kazoodoo...think voodoo witch playing a kazoo.
mbmbmbmbmb
Lemminkainen wrote:
Cool. But I'm seeing that packs with the Seer Champion are no longer available? Why is that?

Mark, thank you for bringing this up. We address it in the campaign FAQs but it's easy to miss.

The Seer champion is indeed available as a $6 add-on. The tier you are looking at was a limited offer wherein backers could get the Seer add-on included free with the game. Simply back at the reward level you prefer (standard or Collector) and include any add-ons to your pledge total.

You can scroll down about 3/4 of the campaign page to learn more about the add-on options. Hope this helps answer your question. If you have any others, don't hesitate to ask here or in the campaign comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Crane
United Kingdom
Sandbach
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep there are 2 add on packs and a dice and card add on. I "early birded" so got the Seer for free, but it's only $6 if you missed it. I've also added the other 2 that were not part of my pledge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.