Subject: A new location deck (23 new cards) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
hey folks! basically, I designed a deck to multiply the original one by 2.
This makes it easier to simply interchange the 2 decks while playing, if your printing it off at home.

Original idea was to have these cards shuffle into the other locations, though i'd hold off printing these professionally until more testing has been done..I might have some glaring oversights on these xD

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pdfu30mzn6kjnya/AABwI0zJFgWhYeeW3...

If you click on one you can view them one at a time as a gallery pressing left and right on the keyboard.

Link for rar of printer studio ready cards 1.3(hi rez)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ziyosiy2ftf7ujl/Anjovi%20Location%...

Link for pdf, ideally for penny sleeve + playing card combo 1.3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cvlb59dwj0sxla/Anjovi%20Location%...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Marjoribanks
United Kingdom
Edinburgh
Midlothian
flag msg tools
Sweet. I can't wait to pnp these to try them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Update 1.1, just made some tweaks:

-Difficult Terrain: Clarification regarding creatures being engaged to party, as opposed to just being activated.
-Etheric gateway: Cleaned up the wording a bit
-exposed valley: Clarification regarding the allocating of 1 of any success tokens to engage an enemy
-wild caves: Clarification that states that you have to roll inbetween 1-3
- forgotten outpost: Changed the ability of the card so that you could possibly exhaust nemesis, under a special criteria.
-Den of thieves:Now accounts for situation were multiple heroes are tied to having the most loot.

-------------
Had my first play test with the delve quest.
Ran into: Darkened chamber, Foggy bog, narrow platforms, and then forgotten outpost.

I got wrecked pretty bad by the abomination. Im starting to appreciate the brilliance of the game design. It's almost seamless creating locations for this game it seems. It's funny how i can imagine the characters in the locations with various interactions based on what abilities are used at what time.

Please leave any feedback. Eventually, I plan to make a nice pdf with all of these with fixed art on the cards (run them through gimp to place cropped symbols in there. Perhaps even use dice symbols in the cards as well if i can find them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Have you considered having page 2 be the backs for page 1? same for 3/4, 5/6 etc?

Amazing work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Done

Update 1.2:
-Narrow Platforms: changed it so you could spend success tokens to cancel rolls.
-Narrow Hallways: Added a penalty if you've already exhausted all actions before the effect takes place.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Update 1.3:
-Touched up the icon graphics. Replaced the Font with bones on the top left as well as using cropped icons on the effect descriptions (getting rid of the square effect)
-Changed Narrow Hallway to Tight Hallway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zdeněk Procházka
Czech Republic
Praha
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
I can translate all your work into Czech for the gaming community around Sevrer Zatrolené hry?

http://www.zatrolene-hry.cz/

Zdenek
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
That could work great! just send me a personal message, regarding what you need from me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anjovi Kulam
Canada
Prince George
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Update to 1.3:
Fixed various card descriptions for better clarifications, graphical improvements as well as effect overhauls to play better.

cards changed:
-Foggy bog
-Inhospitable growths
-lair of the great beast
-forgotten outpost
-haunted cove
-in the fray
-etheric gateway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.