Chuck Harrison
United States
Beavercreek
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Coupon link
Most of their regular stock of games starts at 20% off, but the best deal I saw at the Beavercreek, OH locataion was Trains, Trains: Rising Sun, and Planes all priced at $19.95 each (5-10 copies).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Collazo
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My local Half Price Books had a used copy of Merchants and Marauders. With coupon I purchased a very good condition M&M for $30!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riley Scherer
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm in Beavercreek quite a bit and never thought to check there for games! Thanks a bunch!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cennamo
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a brand new Dead of Winter for $25....pretty good

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theresa C.
United States
Midwestern Girl
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the coupon to purchase Space Cadets Dice Duel for $7.49 (used, but in excellent condition).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Newhero
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Man, I wish my Half Price Books has Board games, nothing I can find on the website either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Ott
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Found Timeline: American History for $7.50, I'll take it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
justin barnhill
United States
Oxford
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
picked up a copy of quadropolis in ATL area for about $25 out the door w/40% off on 3/18. the had several other new games (time stories, tyrants of underdark, terror in meeple city)....only used game that wasn't scene it or trivial pursuite was a well worn copy of El Caballero for $9.99.

they had several battletech boxes...some war games i'm not familiar with at all...etc.

this was the location on 1205 Johnson Ferry Rd.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Gold Canyon
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather . . . not screaming and yelling like the passengers on his bus
mbmbmbmbmb
Mesa, AZ has Trains + Rising Sun, Dead of Winter, Pandemic Legacy, Ticket to Ride: Rails & Sails, Attack on Titan: Deck-Building Game, Firefly Shiny Dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce Journey
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Omaha location tends to overprice used games, but the half price off new items already marked down 20% is a sweet deal. For the first time ever during one of these coupon weeks, they actually had some genuinely interesting things. I got Pandemic Legacy for $28. I saw someone else picking up Ticket to Ride: Rails and Sails for less than $40. Still a few interesting things left, like Tyrants of the Underdark. Planes was on a discount table by the registers for $4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I got Trains: Rising Sun in Kansas City for 4 dollars. The copies were already marked down to 7.99 and the 50% off coupon still applied!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Cleaned up today in Columbus, OH.

Attack on Titan: Deck-Building Game = $16 + tax
Tyrants of the Underdark = $30 + tax
Terra = $12.50 + tax
Codenames: Pictures = $8 + tax

Terra was 50% off MSRP to begin with. The others were 20% off. All were new in shrink.

Tips to the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theresa C.
United States
Midwestern Girl
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – The Force Awakens Core Set for $9.98 for my husband and
Firefly: Shiny Dice for $11.49 for my daughter. I should have grabbed Spyfall for $10 but, I left it behind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cedar Creek
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Several of our local Half Price Books shops have a great selection, including some hard to find stuff. I hesitated and missed out on a copy of Hamburgum that had Hamburgum: Antverpia in the box recently, but I did pick up Witch's Brew for a good price and today picked up Oregon for $20. All, amazingly, like new!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam R
msg tools
Good tip on the coupon. I grabbed trains for 8$ and dead of winter for 26. Left behind Star Wars armada at 25, Elder Sign 8.50 both in shrink
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Boggs
United States
Louisville
KY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Champions of Midgard @ $24. woot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hecox
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
Game Reviewer
badge
Help, I can't stop laughing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Brand new copy of Portal: The Uncooperative Cake Acquistion Game for $22.

Not good at two players, as you might guess.

They had some old stuff in the used section. Bookshelf copy of Stocks and Bonds. If was Acquire, I would have picked it up immediately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Mote
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Forbidden Desert (in shrink) for $11 at the Decatur store (also book they wanted $75 for on-line, $8 in store, took it for $4.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chapa
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Small world for $16

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Little Wizard
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rivals for Catan $4.79 + tax. Sweet, was on my wish list!
Settlers of the Stone Age $11.24 + tax.

I haven't had much luck in the past, but this was great timing.

Thanks OP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.