United States
Goldsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Udu Wudu
badge
Udu Wudu
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy arrived today. Everything looks really, really nice. The angler tokens came with alternate Kickstarter exclusive stickers. However I tend to like the default stickers better. I am curious to read other opinions. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Richards
United States
Sheldon
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put on the default stickers as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Lett
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Poole
United States
Goldsboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Udu Wudu
badge
Udu Wudu
mbmbmbmbmb
I went with the default stickers. I don't like the fact the Kickstarter stickers actually say Kickstarter on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Natera
United States
St. Augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I went with the default. I actually debated for a while, and what tipped me over was also the little Kickstarter logo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Lorton
United States
Alton
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the KS labels. I figured, why not brag a bit about jumping in early? Besides, if I ever decide I like the standard ones better, I can always put those on instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Heath

Chicago
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also went with the standard. I thought the numbers made it clearer vs. the dots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Breden
United States
Independence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say that it really bothered me that the KS stickers had the obnoxious KS symbol/word on them, as well. My solution, which I enjoy quite a bit, is to use the unlabeled KS stickers for the '1' side, and then use the normal '2' for the back side. I think having art for one of the sides makes it more attractive, and also having the 2 on the other side makes that stand out very clearly. Also, green on one side and a sort of blue on the other is more appealing than having a side with grey ... just my take on it. Really love this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.