Subject: Finishing a mission? (Spoiler) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Shipp

Arlington
Virginia
msg tools
mb
My group finished the first mission what reward do we get? Looks like just the next mission, a flag sticker, and a random mission from the deck? There is no set XP or set Gold? Am I missing something I knew it was suppose to be slow but this feels SLOW...,but still fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CycyX
France
Magny en Vexin
Val d'Oise
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, you get a fix amount of XP for successfully ending a scenario, depending on the level...
Look at the chart on the rulebook's backpage.

Re gold, nope, you only get what you looted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince R.
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You haven't completed your mission yet! Remember, some documents were stolen from Jekserah and she will pay you to get them back. Looks like you'll have to venture farther into the dungeon to find those docs! (Scenario 2)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
Checkout the table on page 15 for bonus xp for finishing a scenario and the value of each loot token you picked up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
minigno wrote:
You haven't completed your mission yet! Remember, some documents were stolen from Jekserah and she will pay you to get them back. Looks like you'll have to venture farther into the dungeon to find those docs! (Scenario 2)

Changing from Scenario 1 to Scenario 2 will still trigger rewards based on the level difficulty you played on. You might not gain anything extra other than 'unlock scenario 2' and the achievement from mission bonuses, but every scenario you complete will give rewards based on the difficulty.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Lavoie
Canada
Les Cedres
QC
flag msg tools
Don't thread on me!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
minigno wrote:

He's right, you have not achieved your objective yet. You get bonus XP and can convert the tokens in gold as mentioned by CycyX, but you need to retrieve Jekserah's Documents before you get rewarded.

Large dungeons are split into multiple scenarios so you can make it to the end with the limited card hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.