Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sam M
United States
Berlin
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just have a question about the game end condition for the solo variant. On page 28 it says
Quote:
The game ends at the end of the round where one of the two discs reaches the last space on the Siesta Track or when the player palaces the last roof tile next to the Siesta Track board.
Does this mean that the game ends immediately when the last roof tile is placed next to the Siesta Track or at the end of the round that the tile is placed there? The wording here is ambiguous but I assume it's the latter because earlier it says that the timer prevents the game from exceeding 18 rounds so I'd think you'd play out the 18th round all the way through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ode.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of the round.

Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valerio Dentico
Italy
Taranto
Taranto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a question: how is it possible that a solo game can have more than 12 rounds? Siesta track has only 12 spaces and neutral player move AT LEAST one per turn. So, it's impossible that a game consist in 18 round.
Is it correct or not?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey W

Bonney Lake
Washington
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
valeriodentico wrote:
Just a question: how is it possible that a solo game can have more than 12 rounds? Siesta track has only 12 spaces and neutral player move AT LEAST one per turn. So, it's impossible that a game consist in 18 round.
Is it correct or not?
Thanks

The neutral player doesn't necessarily move every round. If you give the neutral player a siesta hat in a given round and don't pick a resource that matches one of the top 2 dice then the neutral player doesn't move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.