Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor Galimbertti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
Contains Spoilers...

So, I got to the end of "The Elite" scenario, and I just didnt get the end of the story.
What was the evidence we found?
The app didnt say anything like: Congrats, you take the computer or wallet, or defused bomb, or whatever and leave or similar...

I found the end kind of anti climax.

Did anyone feel the same?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. I mean, we highly enjoyed it but one had to deduce (ha!) about the evidence been found in the laptop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boah wrote:
Contains Spoilers...

So, I got to the end of "The Elite" scenario, and I just didnt get the end of the story.
What was the evidence we found?
The app didnt say anything like: Congrats, you take the computer or wallet, or defused bomb, or whatever and leave or similar...

I found the end kind of anti climax.

Did anyone feel the same?

Yeah I would agree that the information was 'on the laptop' but when I finished it the app told me that I diffused the bomb and we won. I do recall the game also saying 'all that's left is the cut the wires' and that was when we had literally nothing left to do.

I guess for a print and play we shouldn't expect the answers to be as simple as 'get out of the room' every single time. It actually makes me like the game more because all IRL Escape Rooms have that in common. The benefit of the game, is it may not be that simple to escape the room.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Emil Larsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
Spoilers
How did you get into the closet?
Spoiler (click to reveal)
the hint says it has to do with the missing 4 cards, yet the card with the opened closet is marked C

That completely went over my head.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andris Slisans
Latvia
Kekava
Kekavas novads
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Larsemillarsen wrote:
Spoilers
How did you get into the closet?
the hint says it has to do with the missing 4 cards, yet the card with the opened closet is marked C

That completely went over my head.

there are cards on the floor use them (how is in in spoiler below), and that C card You get after correct code in app (closet is yellow/app code card)

poster will tell in wich order for suits, and values of card is as in BlackJack, You just find out which cards are missing on the floor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Galimbertti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
Thanks for all the replies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Chartrand
Canada
Montreal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wallet question:

I found the wallet and noticed there was something in it but how do you get to card number 4 is beyond me at this point....?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Pelikán
Czech Republic
Pilsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
royalscam123 wrote:
Wallet question:

First of all you need the well printed (colour) cards, then you need the very sharp eyes and finaly you will discover number 4 in the upper left corner of the licence...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.