Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

SeaFall» Forums » General

Subject: Did we miss opening some event cards? (Possible mild box 1-4 spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Claire Postlethwaite
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all. We've opened boxes 1-4, and have three milestones currently available: Whispers made real, Power of the ancients, and Gold beyond measure. However, we still have unopened bagged event cards F, G, H, K and N. So far it seems you open one event card with each milestone, so I'm feeling like we might have forgotten to open a couple at some point. Does anyone have a list of which event cards go with which milestones, or even the Booke entries so I can check? (We destroyed the milestones as instructed so can't go back and look!)
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You haven't missed any event cards from milestones. There are some event cards opened by occurrences other than milestones.

The issue, of course, is that I can't guarantee that you haven't had those occurrences and missed the event cards, or you just haven't had those things happen yet. I've put the trigger in spoilers below in case you want to check - it's not a particular spoiler (I describe the event, but not how it comes about) but if you want to play cautiously you can probably just assume you haven't spotted it.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
An event card is unsealed and added to the deck for each of the Temples of Bones, Onyx, and Skulls, as indicated by the three stickers on the initial exploration sheet. If you haven't applied any of those stickers yet, you shouldn't have unsealed events F, G or H.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.