Popular Tags: [View All]
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the TMG version, is there any place i can get 63.5m x 88m black back sleeves ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
MTG / standard size ultra pro will be your best bet. Should find them on Amazon, OLGS, or any FLGS with a Magic scene.

Why solid backs though? Everytime you flip you would have to take the card out of the sleeve to flip it, as well as de flipping anything that was flip during the back at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JBMoby wrote:
MTG / standard size ultra pro will be your best bet. Should find them on Amazon, OLGS, or any FLGS with a Magic scene.

Why solid backs though? Everytime you flip you would have to take the card out of the sleeve to flip it, as well as de flipping anything that was flip during the back at the end of the game.

we do not mind the extra effort but we do mind accidental flipage during each shuffle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also the MTG one you recommended is not 63.5m x 88m, do u have a proper link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
Mage Tools for Android
mbmbmb
See here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mihir Shah
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tmgergo wrote:

I did see there but i did not find any info on sleeves that are transparent on one side and opaque on the other. Do you know from the list which one is the type i am looking for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
jalwaaa wrote:
tmgergo wrote:

I did see there but i did not find any info on sleeves that are transparent on one side and opaque on the other. Do you know from the list which one is the type i am looking for?

Google ultrapro.

mayday makes them too.

So do like 30 other companies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathon Tonkin
msg tools
mbmb
I just sleeve my set in KMC Hyper mats. Black. Works perfectly. Definitely better for shuffling and base set still fits in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Endrizzi
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi all,
an advice, I'm in the process of receiving this game I ordered and I would like to order also the sleeves. Would the deck fit inside the original box once the cards are in the sleeves?
Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.