Subject: To those that own meeple realty insert; appreicate input. thanks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi all...

question to those that have it (sorry, figure better to ask here and create a new thread for this)

could anyone tell me what is the order of the cards on the cards tray? (1st picture on 3rd row http://www.meeplerealty.com/store/p92/Gloomhaven_Town_%28Com... )

and if i dont sleeve.. is it possible to add dividers in between monster stat cards for easy finding? or use black mini cards? or how u guys doing it to easy find each monster..

same i currently have all cards divided among: "pool", " in used" and "removed from game" (city events and road events for example) could it be possible to do so on this insert? I don`t use anything fancy (or wide) to separate them, i just use cut paper sheet or blank cards.

thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince R.
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stat cards go in a generic, open tray, not the card tray in the picture. I'm not sure what order they put the cards in, they don't specify in the instructions, but I've put the following in with plenty of room leftover all separations are using the wooden dividers:

Sleeved
Battle goals
Attack modifier supply (bless/curse/scenario -1s)***
Monster attack modifer
4 player attack modifiers, separated (current deck, their unused perk/removed cards stay in the tuck boxes)
Monster ability cards (divided in 3-4 months alphabet sections)
Player ability cards, separated (current pool, others stay in tuck box)

Unsleeved:

Items (separated into current shop/unrevealed)
Unique items
City/Road events (separated into current/unused of each type)
Random scenarios
Personal quests
Removed cards of all types
Random dungeon

In the open tray you put:

Monster stat cards
Monster stat sleeves
Boss standees
All standee clips
Small sticker sheet
Party pad
Element/round tracker
Town records

As far as dividers for the stacked stat cards, if they are in one pile they come up flush to the top of the tray (it's not deep), so unless you were creative, you can't use dividers for those.

***I should specify, only ones I've used of these are sleeved, but there is probably room to sleeve all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Weber
United States
Coal Valley
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I really just love games
mbmbmbmbmb
1st picture 3rd row doesn't show the cards. But the card tray is very flexible. You can decide how to organize which I really like. You can create a personal solution.

To answer your second question, I don't sleeve either and this leaves a ton of room. You can totally come up with a card divider solution to label each monster deck. There are some extra dividers from Meeple Realty but not enough to use individually for each monster deck.

For your 3rd question that is exactly what I did. Insert worked great for this!

Overall it's a really nice insert. I highly recommend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Winterfeld
United States
Tecumseh
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a file for cardstock dividers for all those small cards since a complaint was that there wasn't enough room for wooden dividers.

Upload here at https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/145023/mini-euro-card-div...

Nothing fancy but it will help keep each monster card seperate. I haven't received my meeple realty insert yet so not 100% how they will work but hey you have one let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince R.
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all of my monster ability cards sleeved and wooden dividers work well. They don't all fit into one section, but the wooden dividers don't make a difference there, so they fill in the front right section, and the one behind it. I guess it depends how many dividers you use from there. I think my cards are split A-D, E-I, L-O, P-Z. I'm able to find things and pull cards in/out pretty easily.

There really does seem to be lots of extra room in there, and I've sleeved most things besides City/Road events, items, and random dungeon cards. I think even items would still fit sleeved since my very middle section is basically filled with extra wooden dividers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
perfect! thanks everyone.. ordering mine tonight

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.