Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
zach dumais
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering if I've been playing this wrong...so if a monster deck says "Attack +0, Move +0" and the monster has a range profile rather than a "-", does the monster still perform a ranged attack on its turn? I have been playing it so that they do, but I couldn't seem to find anything that covered this in the rulebook. Any help anyone can offer is appreciated.

As an aside, this game is in competition for my favorite of all time. If it had more puzzle-ish elements, there is no question it would be number 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have played it correctly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Goddard
msg tools
Yeah you have been playing it correct. If the card says attack, you look at the monster sheet to see what kind of attack they do. The exception to this is if the card has a range symbol on it or if it shows a melee attack (grey hex with red to show it's a melee) if it does then you follow the card otherwise you look at both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.