Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arnaldo Horta Jr
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the rearing of Junk Art is in stock at Cool Stuff. Also, they have a listing for a plastic version coming in June that is about $15 cheaper...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
In Canada, if you include tax the difference in price is $30+CAD, which puts this new version into my price bracket! If the plastic has a nice heft and the new box size can fit on my shelf, this might become my *one* dexterity game meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Castellanos
United States
phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Has anyone found any reviews or videos on the plastic version yet? I'm trying to decide if I should choose one over the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Boxer Santaros wrote:
Has anyone found any reviews or videos on the plastic version yet? I'm trying to decide if I should choose one over the other.

I haven't see any more news yet (I too am waiting!), but it seems the plastic version of Flick 'em Up was pretty well received--people generally seemed to think the wood looked nicer, but the plastic functioned just as well--so hopefully the same will be true for Junk Art
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Beckley
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will add that I was slightly (only slightly) disappointed in the heft of the original wood bits, and thus have no difficulty believing that a plastic version could function just as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.