Axis Empires: Dai Senso!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Expansion Card Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are six Japanese Expansion cards in the deck.

Each one removes 2 Expansion cards when it is played. Japanese play First Army Expansion and remove Second Navy Expansion and Political Expansion. If they play Second Army Expansion and have Economic Expansion as a Pending Card, is Economic Expansion removed as the Pending Card along with First Navy Expansion?

I guess the basic question: Is it the designer's intent that you can only play two Expansion cards in the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hanna
United States
Eastbourne, England (Yankee go home!)
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yes that's right. you kind of have to pick a direction of the war effort, in two stages. I do think cards can be removed even if they are pending... I'd have to check that one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bas de Bakker
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card cannot be pending. You remove the last two expansion cards before choosing a new pending option card. The option card segment events on the card are always handled before choosing a new card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.