Subject: Getting ghost cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Burke
England
Newcastle (aka Geordie Land)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm I right in thinking that once you play a ghost card you don't get it back even When a kid has been scared the ghost card is removed from the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Stackurski
United States
Mankato
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I love almost all games, play Boardgames with my wife, have three kids, generally enjoy cats and understand and like those bumper stickers with the little fishies sprouting legs.
badge
This happy cat is excited about new board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Burke
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ZackStack wrote:
That is correct.

Cheers Zack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drittz wrote:
I'm I right in thinking that once you play a ghost card you don't get it back even When a kid has been scared the ghost card is removed from the game.

Mostly correct. When a kid is scared, the Ghost gets discarded. For most purposes this is removed from the game, but some Kid abilities let you get a ghost back from your discard, so that's something to keep in mind.

But yes, most of the time when you play a ghost you won't be using that number again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Burke
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SJ Hunter wrote:
Drittz wrote:

Mostly correct. When a kid is scared, the Ghost gets discarded. For most purposes this is removed from the game, but some Kid abilities let you get a ghost back from your discard, so that's something to keep in mind.

But yes, most of the time when you play a ghost you won't be using that number again.

Thanks Hunter for the reply, much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.