Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Dröttboom
Germany
Hemer
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hej,

I have just seen the video describing Tribes. In the final thoughts part there was stated that events that cause battle may be horrible because you lose as many tiles or tribes as the strength of the strongest player if he gets this action. I think it would be better if you only loose according to the difference in strength between ther strongest player and you.

Greetings

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael G.
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This has been replied by the designer at another thread:
RustanR wrote:
(...)Only the Strength Civilization level of the player choosing the tile matters. I tested lots of ways to handle this, including several variations of taking difference into account, and the current setup is the best I found. It is interesting and clear, players know what consequence the event will have, how to prepare and prioritize. The choices created by the events happen before they are taken in the player interaction. The actual performing of the event is fast and clear.

Please ask more, I am very happy to talk about design decisions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.