Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kathleen! You can find the Ticket to Ride Rules Forum here, it is probably the best place to get that answered.

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/3893/ticket-ride/rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mcpherson
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
that's weird, I just did a quick scan of the rule book and could not find n.b..

Edit: Google says this:

Nota bene is a Latin phrase meaning "note well". The phrase first appeared in English writing circa 1711. Often abbreviated as "N.B.", "N.b." or "n.b."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Talmadge
United States
Clinton
CT
flag msg tools
REFEREE MADNESS
badge
I'm wasting your time!
mbmbmbmbmb
oriecat wrote:
Hi Kathleen! You can find the Ticket to Ride Rules Forum here, it is probably the best place to get that answered.

Not a rules question. A general "language" question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince Law
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could not find it in the book either, without knowing the context I would guess northbound.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woo-Hoo Gamer
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Looking for resources in how to grow in friendship, unity, and/or intimacy in marriage? - Ask me!
badge
More Woo-Hoo Gamer reviews coming throughout 2018!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re4isnumber1 wrote:

Nota bene is a Latin phrase meaning "note well". The phrase first appeared in English writing circa 1711. Often abbreviated as "N.B.", "N.b." or "n.b."

I, too, did a word search for n.b. through the PDF rules and couldn't find the abbreviation anywhere. I tried it with and without a space between the letters. (Other word searches worked without any problems.)

I couldn't find the reference in any of the PDF's I have handy, which includes US, Europe, UK, PA, Switzerland, India, & Rails & Sails. I'm not doubting the OP, but it'd be helpful to have a page # / location to reference it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BLIND PEW
Wales
BRECON
Powys
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WooHoo1 wrote:
Re4isnumber1 wrote:

I, too, did a word search for n.b. through the PDF rules and couldn't find the abbreviation anywhere. I tried it with and without a space between the letters. (Other word searches worked without any problems.)

I couldn't find the reference in any of the PDF's I have handy, which includes US, Europe, UK, PA, Switzerland, India, & Rails & Sails. I'm not doubting the OP, but it'd be helpful to have a page # / location to reference it.

Canada 2017

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny Castle
msg tools
When in doubt.. make stuff up:
Now Boarding?
Nicely Beaten?
Nibble Briefly?
Naturally Befuddled?
laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.