Telestrations» Forums » Sessions

Subject: That's not a squirt gun... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I had some people over last night and we did a bunch of games, including three rounds of Telestrations. One of the books from our final round made us laugh so much that we agreed it had to be scanned and shared on Facebook, mostly because of my wife's drawing skills. So, since I had scanned it all in, I figured I'd share here as well, in case anyone gets a chuckle out of it.

Stephan's card started him off with "Squirt Gun" and so he drew it. I know, he used letters and numbers... We let it slide because we forgot about that rule, even though it's right in the booklets.

He passed it to Bob, who guessed pretty much correctly:

He passed it to my wife, who drew something she called a "rifle."

My nephew looked at it and saw what we all saw.

I had a good idea what he witnessed, but I went a different direction with it:

I passed it to my sister, who correctly guessed what I drew, but it was a long way off of the original drawing.

This is such a great game, I wish I could get 6+ players together more often. I feel like you need at least the three drawings for it to have more opportunity to morph from start to finish.

Everyone had a great time with all of the games we played, and we're looking to do it again very soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duo Maxwell
United States
flag msg tools
mb
It is a very funny game. I have Tellestrations: After Dark but I think could just as easily have a blast using Cards Against Humanity cards for Tellestrations.

My only issue with it is that I have not found a good way to keep score. I don't and still have a blast even if there are no winners/losers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.