Michael Iachini
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
In this scenario, we go to October in Antarctica. There are a couple of mentions in the cards of the upcoming winter.

But isn't October in Antarctica the spring? So wouldn't they be getting ready for summer? I mean, I'm sure summer in Antarctica is no picnic either, but still...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Grozdanich

Santa Clara
CA California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, bit of a whoopsies I assume.

I'm not sure if the scenario is supposed to be right before the endurance sank, or right around when it got stuck in the ice. It got stuck in February. Sank at the end of October.

By the date in the scenario... it's the day the Endurance sank, but the boat isn't damaged at all in the scenario.

*shurg* bit of a historical gaff I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Iachini
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
samuraislyr wrote:
Yea, bit of a whoopsies I assume.

I guess so! When we first started and saw a reference about winter coming soon, I was wondering if maybe the reference was from six months prior, or maybe this was an alternate universe (you never know with TIME Stories)... but in the end, we figured it was just a mistake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.