Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nancy Durgin
United States
Tijeras
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just asked this over in this thread but it really is a rules question (spoiler regarding aspects of this scenario that you will find out about as soon as you start to play it):

Spoiler (click to reveal)
Can the trees in this scenario be subjected to status effects such as wound and stun?

If so, should I treat them as acting only once every three rounds (so for example they bleed only once every three rounds from wound) or as acting every round, but doing nothing on the rounds when they don't spawn an ooze?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew G Somers
United States
flag msg tools
From the FAQ:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"Are obstacles with hit points considered enemies? Can they poisoned, wounded, etc.?
Obstacles with hit points are technically considered enemies for all ability purposes, but they are immune to all negative conditions."

Shhh.... https://imgur.com/dPZbHXh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From FAQ wrote:
Are obstacles with hit points considered enemies? Can they poisoned, wounded, etc.?
Obstacles with hit points are technically considered enemies for all ability purposes, but they are immune to all negative conditions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nancy Durgin
United States
Tijeras
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I wasn't thinking of them as obstacles, but yes you are correct.

Thanks for the quick response. I have it all set up but haven't started playing yet. I guess I will rethink my opening moves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Reubens
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

We had wondered about this as well but yeah, we sort of figured that it worked this way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.