Hide
5 Posts

Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! (second edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Gun damaged rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Mooney
msg tools
I assume that if a hit tank draws a gun damaged marker with no rally, this tank is now useless and cannot attack infantry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
padraic49 wrote:
I assume that if a hit tank draws a gun damaged marker with no rally, this tank is now useless and cannot attack infantry.

It has the slash icon on the counter that shows its firepower is reduced to nothing (and no rally possible -- no repair).

Only if it's the right color FP icon... HE vs. AP... The other gun still works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
padraic49 wrote:

Also note that depending on the situation, it might not be useless even if it cannot attack: it could still occupy an objective, for instance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Carey
United States
Woodinville
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
padraic49 wrote:

Also note that depending on the situation, it might not be useless even if it cannot attack: it could still occupy an objective, for instance.

It could also give infantry a ride, or draw fire away from other undamaged tanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Capt. Winters
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It can also tow a big wheeled gun and give +1DM to a unit in the same hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.