Subject: Level 2 Cragheart ability card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
For Explosive Punch top action, if there is a flying enemy standing in the hex with the destroyed obstacle, should it also be targeted? As written, it seems like no. Maybe the shrapnel only explodes out horizontally?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
Corning
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was wondering about this as well and have a slight expansions to the question. If the obstacle is a multi-hex one, could the flying enemies over any of the hexes be hit since they are adjacent to a hex of the obstacle? Maybe I'm being a bit pedantic, but I am curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
A strict reading of the card would say that, no, it doesn't target anything on the obstacle hex, even if it covers multiple hexes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Latimore
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cephalofair wrote:
A strict reading of the card would say that, no, it doesn't target anything on the obstacle hex, even if it covers multiple hexes.

Is that the intention? Cause I'm happy playing as intended rather than as written. But I dont want to overpower myself if that's not how it was intended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Barrett
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, we ad-hoc ruled it that they were indeed adjacent before seeing this thread. I like having them adjacent from a thematic perspective, but now that Isaac has weighed in we'll stick with his ruling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.