Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Official DLC for Tabletop Simulator rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't tried it yet, but I purchased it and it looks very good. Now to learn the rules.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dirk
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jim.brooks10 wrote:
Haven't tried it yet, but I purchased it and it looks very good. Now to learn the rules.....

Can you elaborate more on what this is? Maybe provide a link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jari Ahonen
Finland
Hyvinkää
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://store.steampowered.com/app/468723/

Warfighter on a virtual tabletop, in short.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dirk
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Alexander
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the physical game (all content) and purchased the Tabletop Simulator module. I can say that the TTS module is immense bang for the buck as, for 15 dollars, you get the entirety of the Warfighter (Modern version). It's also got some slick looking minis and all of the components are presented in high resolution. Ive been playing it a lot these last few days. For those who don't know, Tabletop Simulator is a physics-based GUI application available on steam that allows users to play tabletop board games electronically with others online. It usually goes for about 20 bucks on Steam and has a ton of free content along with some DLC content that they charge a nominal fee for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gudgeon
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Jim

Does it allow you to have extra copies of a card, for example I only have one physical copy of the Gillie suit card, but will it let you draw additional copies?

Looks very interesting.

Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
gudgey wrote:
Hi Jim

Does it allow you to have extra copies of a card, for example I only have one physical copy of the Gillie suit card, but will it let you draw additional copies?

Looks very interesting.

Andy

Yes. TTS allows you to duplicate components at will. So you could customize the game however you'd like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Gudgeon
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mb

Sold!

Thanks for the info and link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.