Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The BEMUSED PPC (Pre-Production Copy) has arrived and is under review. If all looks good, we should be on our way into production in a week or two! Here's a couple teaser images (the ace of spades is a standard playing card included for scale).

The game comes in a small but gorgeous box:

The virtuosos, geminas, and secrets are punch outs; the doubts and dreads are cards:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
looks beautiful! Any chance this will hit Europe as well (I'll try and ask at my FLGS, whether they can obtain a copy)?

--

(also, slightly off-topic: will there be a reprint of Shadows of Malice? -- I saw the expansion at my FLGS but didn't dare to buy it, as there's practically no way to get the base game right now).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It should be available in Europe. You may want to ask your FLGS to make sure they order it through their distributor.

(As for SoM, I'm debating a re-release versus a 2nd edition that would contain the first and second expansion. I'm currently working the second expansion, which I plan to release as a free print-and-play.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jcfelli wrote:
It should be available in Europe. You may want to ask your FLGS to make sure they order it through their distributor.

(As for SoM, I'm debating a re-release versus a 2nd edition that would contain the first and second expansion. I'm currently working the second expansion, which I plan to release as a free print-and-play.)

ooh, I really like the sound of "2nd edition"! -- And I'll ask my FLGS about Bemused, really looking forward to it! Thanks for your quick answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks sweet! Count me in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.